I'M In LuVe

huhuhu...i'm in love rite now..with whome?....with edward after legolas heheeh....last night i watched his movie for the 5th times more than legolas huhuuuh..sorry yer legolas...what ever it is i still remember your cute face..


Twilight Trailer - Click here for more amazing videos




are you waiting for me ? :-)

i ilke him not because he is "robert pettinson"@"smart"@"handsome"@"dashing"...i like the way he treat and look at his gf Bella...for me he is so protective..caring...polite...soft spoken and "sparkling"heheheh....so guys out there..you all adr ker "unsur" mcm nie?


"I don't have a strength to stay away from you"
but who can't stay away from me?anyone?someone?......no one(sighhh)

/s:Can't wait for their 2nd and 3rd movie : New MOON Nov this year and ECLIPSE June 2010 ....

0 comments: